Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Wow...2 months gone by already?! Well, I have had this blog post on my mind for about a week now and was really relishing this thought the entire Passion week.

There is a new band on my radar that I found out about by listening to Pandora. Now...I can't get enough of them. The band is "Fee". The album I am listening to right now is "We Shine". The song I have been listening to the most that reminds me of the glories of Easter and the Kingdom to come is "Happy Day". A simple song about salvation...past, present, and future.

HAPPY DAY by Steve Fee

Verse 1:
The greatest day in history, Death is beaten, You have rescued me
Sing it out, Jesus is alive!

Empty cross and empty grave, Life eternal, You have won the day
Shout it out, Jesus is alive!
He's alive!

Refrain:
Oh happy day, happy day
You wash my sin away
Oh happy day, happy day
I'll never be the same
Oh no
Forever I am changed

Verse 2:
When I stand in that place, free at last, meeting face to face
I am Yours, Jesus you are mine

Endless joy and perfect peace. Earthly pain finally will cease
Celebrate, Jesus is alive!
Yeah, He's alive!

[REFRAIN]

Bridge:
And oh, what a glorious day!
What a glorious way! That you have saved me.
And oh, what a glorious day
What a glorious name, yeah

[REFRAIN]

I hope you are as blessed by this song as I have been. I'm telling you...if you don't have this album...you are missing out.

Until my Master returns...

1 comment:

John Lockie said...

Fee is rad. Thanks. Great music.