Tuesday, March 13, 2012

AMAZING! Discipline and Diligence

AMAZING! Discipline and Diligence

Hello out there! It's the other Martin here...blogging about something my wife would probably want to keep hidden...but I just can't! For those of you who don't know, my wife recently gave a talk to the MOMs ministry at our church. The title of the talk is "Discipline and Diligence".

I have had the pleasure of hearing from many so far in the ministry that the Lord was able to use my wife in a big way already. I also have had the distinct pleasure of listening to it myself, both before in bite size pieces as she worked through her outline, notes, and trial run...and after the finished product. Now...I know my wife pretty well...but this was a whole new way of seeing her. I have seen the changes God has made in her life, specifically in the last year, and this is a culmination of that.

I was personally blown away by the message, not just because it is my dear bride speaking...that helps...but because I got to watch this journey first hand. I hope you are blessed by it as well...so without further adieu...

http://yourlisten.com/Embed.swf?id=117687

Enjoy!

Ian

1 comment:

Meghan said...

AAAAAMen! God used her in a BIG way and I'm glad I can call her a friend and glean wisdom from her all the time! :)